This table provides guidelines and approximate data assuming a 15% waste. For a set value, ask your MSC advisor.
|TABLET FORMAT (cm)||1 MM||2 MM||4 MM||6 MM|
|10 x 10 a 1 cm||0,37||0,70||1,35||1,67|
|20 x 20 a 1 cm||0,21||0,37||0,70||0,86|
|30 x 30 a 1 cm||0,15||0,25||0,50||0,70|
|30 x 60 a 1 cm||0,12||0,20||0,38||0,57|
|40 x 40 a 1 cm||0,12||0,20||0,38||0,57|
Our technical advice whether verbal, in writing or through tests is practiced according to our knowledge, but should be considered only as an indication WITHOUT LIABILITY. As we DON’T KNOW or are able to intervene in the execution of the work, this information represents general indications that do not compromise MSC in any way.
The data sheet may not reflect all applications and factors involved in the use of the product. Thus, for non-descriptions on this file, we recommend a consultation with our technical department or carry out a test to check their suitability.
MSC guarantees that its products have been checked for their quality laboratory and are in accordance with the characteristics described in the technical specifications.
Pegafast │ Grouts
Modified with a cement based latex additive that allows you to have better adhesion, flexibility and impermeability. Special to seal joints between 1 to 6 mm for tablets of marble, granite, porcelain and ceramics in indoor and outdoor installations.
- Flexible for its high content of latex.
- Unbeatable grip in any material.
- Hydro repellent, thus preventing leakage of water to the installation.
- Excellent consistency of work.
- Higher performance given its special grain size.
- PEGAFAST GROUT is packed in plastic bags of 5 kg and 8 kg.
- Before grouting joints, ensure that they are dry and clean, free from dust, grease, paint, excess adhesive, cement grout or any other impurity.
- Remove dust, excess adhesive or any other contaminants that may cause a change in color or tone on the joint.
- It is advisable to perform a preliminary test.
Before mixing, shake dry the contents of the bag for better homogenisation.
- In a clean container, mix 3 parts of PEGAFAST GROUT with 1 part of clean water.
- Mix with a spatula until a homogeneous and lump-free mixture is obtained for at least two minutes in order to ensure uniformity of color.
- Allow the mixture to stand for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix the product again for 30 seconds before use, without adding water.